AREAS OF EXPERTISE
— Amity B. Hall, PA
MEDICALLY BASED WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM
We believe everybody can live a happier and healthier life through lifestyle changes, movement and proper nutrition. The weight loss journey isn’t easy for everyone, and you shouldn’t have to wait years to get your life back. We focus on:
- Meals – We want you to eat fresh and whole foods, but also meals that fit into your lifestyle. There are many ways to achieve this and we will integrate individual plans that is the right fit for you.
- Exercise – Even just a few times a week exercise can help you keep weight off for the long term, stave off heart disease, type II diabetes, decrease high blood pressure and greatly enhance a general sense of wellbeing. An incredible long term mood booster!
- Changing habits – Check in counseling sessions allow you to change habits for the long term. These new habits you learn will become automatic, ensuring success in your new lifestyle forever.
- Medicine – As a medically-supervised program, optional FDA-approved medication can be prescribed to supplement your efforts and attain your goals. We currently offer these weight loss medications:
– Wegovy (semaglutide)
– Ozempic (semaglutide)
– Mounjaro (tirzepatide)
- Long term weight management – We want lasting lifestyle changes, not quick fixes. Our programs are designed to help you develop better habits to ensure success for the long term.